Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Russian Language Link For All Of My Russian Blog Readers

Since launching my Caregiving Blog Page in April 0f 2010, I have been blessed with a wide range of both domestic and international visitors and readers.  To my surprise, over 60% of my current visitors are originating from Russia.  Many thanks to all of you for visiting my Blog and finding, hopefully, information and the opinions of mine to be informative and thought provoking.

Today, while surfing the web for articles and research concerning Alzheimer's Disease, I stumbled upon an AD website in Australia that was offering informational bulletins about Dementia / Alzheimer's printed in the Russian language.  It is to my many Russian Blog readers that I am including the link here.

Dementia information in Russian language | Alzheimer’s Australia

Again, my many thanks and blessings to all of my Russian readers.  My heart goes out to all of you who are involved now or will be with the caregiving of a dementia / AD diagnosed family member or relative.  The future holds great promise and worldwide medical research has stepped up its' focus and sense of urgency with respect to finding medications that will first bring AD to a halt, then finally, working towards an eventual cure.


Jeff Dodson
July 14th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment