Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A New Opportunity


In July of 2009 I launched my blog page project. It was meant to serve as an outlet for what I was experiencing and learning as a caregiver for aging parents with dementia / Alzheimer’s. It has also grown into an outlet that served my desire to communicate and educate others by means of my writing.

To date, I have written over 50 essays and articles advocating caregivers, positive motivational topics, and articles and posted another 20 about the science and research at work behind the scenes looking first for a  means of halting AD, and then, eventually, finding a cure.

Now a new opportunity has arrived that will enhance my blog with the addition of a new feature.

Within the past month, I was invited by Book Nook, a division of Louise Hay’s Hay House Publishing Group, to begin reviewing books written by their stable of both established marquee writers and speakers such as Louise Hay, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Gregg Braden and Sonja Choquette  as well as the work by some of their newest authors.

After reading and reviewing each book of my own choosing from their newly released titles, I will post my review upon my blog web site as well as at Amazon.com.

I have been a fan for many years of both Louise Hay and Dr. Wayne Dyer and count 5 of Dr. Dyer’s recent books among my favorites. 2012 marks the 25th Anniversary of Hay House Publishing.

I am most excited about this opportunity and look forward to completing and sharing my book reviews along with my continued work as a dementia caregiving advocate.

Thank You Hay House Publishing and Book Nook for this wonderful project!


Jeff Dodson
June 26th 2012                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment